Designed in 1967, the Dior Oblique motif is featured in a two-tone style on the stole. Crafted in silk twill, the piece presents navy blue on one side and burgundy on the other. The tonal contrasting bands on the trim are enhanced by fringed edges and a 'Christian Dior' signature. The stole may be tied around the neck or draped over the shoulders.
- Navy blue and burgundy Dior Oblique motif
- 'Christian Dior' signature
- Tonal contrasting bands with fringed edges
- Can be worn around the neck or over the shoulders
- Dimensions: 70 cm x 180 cm
- 100% silk twill
- Made in France